Newcastle upon Tyne
£40k - 50k per year + + Benefits
14 days ago
Fibre Build Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Day Rate: £40,000 - £50,000 per annum
Allied Resource are proud to present this fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Internet Service Provider building their own network in the Northeast of England. The client is looking to recruit a Fibre Build Manager with a strong knowledge of delivering successful projects within the FTTX market. The successful candidate will take responsibility for the delivery of a high-quality fibre build to desired specification, as well as ensuring the team is achieving KPI’s and build targets for the geographical region.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of full project from first build to end of project.
- Provide strong leadership to site supervisors to successfully ensure delivery.
- Working efficiently and closely with build and planning partners to achieve targets.
- Participate in cost and schedule discussions as well as being heavily involved in project decisions.
- Manage crews and coordinators whist collaborating with other management to provide any key input to improve the project.
- Ensure the project maintains profitability and assist in providing weekly financial reports.
- Be proactive in your response to provide customers with regular updates and reports.
- Ensuring Chapter 8 requirements are met and work is adhered to companies’ standards and local authorities and councils’ requirements.
- Ensure the build is compliant with Openreach Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA).
- Work closely with Health and Safety team to ensure that H&S requirements are met.
- Project Delivery experience on FTTx / fibre telecoms projects.
- In-depth knowledge of street works legislation for reinstatement works and experience in the management of reinstatement works.
- 4+ years’ experience of managing telecoms projects.
- NRSWA accreditation.
- Driving licence
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
- Competent with the understanding of Chapter 8 Traffic Signs Manual.
- Strong PIA experience.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.