£38000.00 - £42000.00 per annum
10 days ago
10 Dec 00:00
Fibre Delivery Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £38,000 - £42,000 per annum + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Delivery Manager to work on a large FTTP project in the Kent area. You would need to have a strong fibre project background, preferably with Openreach network experience.
- Management of Fibre & Civils operations teams.
- Supply Chain management
- Conduct meetings with other team members for reporting on a regular basis.
- Successfully coordinate work streams for various contractors in line with the delivery program set.
- Ensure that compliance is thorough and always up to date.
- Ensure that KPIs and targets are met.
- Experience in FTTP Build projects
- Strong telecommunications industry background.
- Excellent management skills
- NRSWA Accreditation / SMSTS - Desirable
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7335