£40k - 45k per year
21 days ago
Fibre FTTX Delivery Manager
Location: Work From Home (Site Visits)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Long Term Contract or Permanent
Day Rate: £40,000 - £45,000 per annum or Contract considered.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Delivery Manager with a strong knowledge of delivering successful projects within the FTTX market. The successful candidate will lead a team and take responsibility for the successful delivery of projects in the UK, sites are mainly based in the Midlands and North of England. You can work from home with occasional travel into the offices in Manchester, travel to site and client offices will also be required at times.
- Responsible for the successful delivery of full project from first build to end of project.
- Participate in cost and schedule discussions as well as being heavily involved in project decisions
- Manage crews and coordinators whist collaborating with other management to provide any key input to improve the project
- Ensure the project maintains profitability and assist in providing weekly financial reports
- Be proactive in your response to provide customers with regular updates and reports.
- Project Delivery experience on FTTx / fibre telecoms projects.
- NRSWA / CDM / IOSH or other accreditations considered.
- Driving licence
- Strong Communication and Leadership skills.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex at Allied Resource Recruitment.