£65k - 75k per year
29 days ago
Fibre Deployment Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 65,000 – 75,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Deployment Manager to control the delivery of several FTTH deployment areas for a fantastic company based in Surrey / Guildford. The successful candidate will be responsible for external delivery of primary contractors. The company operates across the UK delivering Fibre services.
- Manage primary contractors to deliver multiple FTTH deployment areas to time, cost, and quality.
- Communicate with internal wayleave officers and landowners to support wayleave agreements.
- Deal with local authorities, equipment sellers and primary contractors for stakeholder management.
- Responsible for reporting accidents, incidents and near misses, quality failures and service deterioration trends.
- Conduct reviewing and approvals of Primary contractor Method statements and ensure adherence to approved methods.
- Undertake Technical director queries and on-site resident issues.
- Coordination of Field Engineers experience.
- UK Driving Licence.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in managing external companies.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.