£30k - 32k per year
0203 002 2212
18 days ago
Location: East Yorkshire
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30K - £32K per annum + Vehicle
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Engineers with strong installation / TRR experience to work for a fantastic Telecoms company. The successful candidate will be required to work on various sites in the East Yorkshire region. You will lead from the front on fibre install and cabling projects. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and good benefits for their employees.
- Complete fibre installation works on various sites.
- Quality check completed work to ensure that standards are high.
- Maintain the network to ensure that the completed build is to spec.
- Ensure labelling is correct and to a tidy standard.
- Ensure that SHEQ compliance and procedures are followed on site at all times.
- Report progress back into the management team.
- Ensure that weekly targets are delivered, and the project is on schedule.
- Fault find and resolve any issues, report any major incidents back to the management team.
- Strong engineering experience working on Fibre FTTx projects.
- Experience in fibre cable installation.
- SA001, SA002, N23 (Desirable)
- NRSWA or EUSR (Desirable)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.