Bury St Edmunds
£28k - 36k per year
0203 002 2212
14 days ago
Location: Bury St Edmunds
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28k - £35k + Vehicle + Fuel + 22 days holiday + 8 statutory bank holidays + Bonus + Pension + Sick Pay
Allied Resource are currently recruiting a Fibre Engineer to work for a fantastic ISP in the East Anglia area. Your role will be to ensure safe and timely installation of fibre optic cabling either over head or underground. This a fantastic opportunity to progress your career with a fast-paced and dynamic team.
- Installation of Fibre Cables into Distribution points, fibre enclosures and patch panels on existing and new networks.
- Installations both OH & UG.
- Finding Faults on the existing and new networks being built.
- You will need to work both individually and as a team to achieve the delivery targets and KPI’s
- Working at heights and in the underground network, whilst making sure to keep to all H&S Legislation.
- Relevant Fibre installation experience on passive optical networks.
- BT SA001 & SA002 (Desirable)
- Full UK License.
- BT S8 & S7 (Desirable)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.