£36k - 38k per year
19 days ago
Location: Central Belt – Scotland
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £36K per annum + Vehicle + Fuel Card + Tablet + Holiday + Pension
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Engineers with strong installation / TRR experience to work for a fantastic Telecoms company. The successful candidate will be required to work on various sites in the East Yorkshire region. You will lead from the front on fibre install and cabling projects. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and good benefits for their employees.
- Complete fibre installation works on various sites.
- Quality check completed work to ensure that standards are high.
- Install OH/UG blown fibre tubing and sub-duct.
- Maintain the network to ensure that the completed build is to spec.
- Ensure labelling is correct and to a tidy standard.
- Ensure that SHEQ compliance and procedures are followed on site at all times.
- Report progress back into the management team.
- Ensure that weekly targets are delivered, and the project is on schedule.
- Fault find and resolve any issues, report any major incidents back to the management team.
- Strong engineering experience in main and sub spine cabling and installation of blown fibre.
- Experience on overhead works, mainly telegraph poles.
- Experience on the OR and VM networks.
- Computer literacy for updating of logs etc.
- SA001, SA002, S7 S8, NRSWA Unit 2
- First Aid (Desirable)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Wilcox on 0203 005 2823.