£35k per year + Pension, life insurance, health care options & Veh
0203 002 2212
10 days ago
Start date: October
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 + Van + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Engineers to work for a fantastic telecommunications company, covering sites in the West Midlands / Gloucestershire area. Successful candidates will be responsible for completing installations on a major FTTP project, working in a team of 6 and reporting into the Field Supervisor.
This will be working for a brand new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi million pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Ensure a high quality installation is provided on every job.
- Follow compliance procedures at all times to ensure a safe install every time.
- Finding Faults on the existing and new networks being built.
- You will need to work both individually and as a team to achieve the delivery targets and KPI’s.
Must Have: -
- Full UK Driving license for 1+ years
- NRSWA Operative Card
- BT / Openreach accreditations desirable.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Justin Levin from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212.