£28k - 37k per year + Pension, life insurance, health care options & Veh
0203 002 2212
26 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent (40 Hour Week)
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 (Cable Engineer) £35,000 - £37,000 (Team Lead) + Vehicle + Fuel + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Installation Engineers to work in a gang across the Oxfordshire area. You will be responsible for extending existing builds to provide service to customers, resolving network issues preventing customers from being connected. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Installation of Fibre Cables into Distribution points, fibre enclosures and patch panels on existing and new networks.
- Installations both OH & UG around the SW.
- Finding Faults on the existing and new networks being built.
- You will need to work both individually and as a team to achieve the delivery targets and KPI’s
- Working at heights and in the underground network, whilst making sure to keep to all H&S Legislation.
Must Have: -
- Full UK Driving license for 1+ years
- NRSWA Operative Card (Unit 2)
- BT PIA accreditations.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Justin Levin from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212.