£30k - 32k per year + company car or allowance + iphone + laptop + 20 days hol
11 days ago
Location: High Wycombe
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Engineers with Openreach experience to work for a fantastic telecoms company who have just won a new project. The successful candidate will be working all across High Wycombe installing Fibre cabling.
- Roding and roping & pulling cable in underground
- running in cable Overhead
- Fitting splitter & Joint boxes then splicing and testing fibres.
- Preparing A55’s when required
Must Have: - Add all the “must haves” listed by the company, certs / key skills etc.
- Full UK Driving License
- Confined Spaces
- NRSWA Unit 2 Signing, Lighting and guarding
- **IF ALL BELOW BT OPENREACH CERTIFICATIONS WILL PAY MORE**
SA001 Safety Overhead
S8 PIA Overhead Cable Installation
S9 Pole stepping on congested poles
SA002 Safety underground
S7 PIA sub-duct and cable installation
K8 Hand rodding
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Joe Gallagher from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214