£30k - 38k per year
19 days ago
Fibre FTTP Supervisor
Start date: Monday 10th May or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annum + Vehicle + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Supervisor with strong FTTP experience to work for a fantastic company based in the Midlands. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based engineers completing cabling and splicing works on a large network build. The role will require regular travel to various sites, all sites are East Midlands based and within a commutable distance. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Manage and lead a team of multi-disciplined engineers completing fibre cabling / splicing works.
- Quality check onsite activities to ensure that standards are high.
- Ensure that SHEQ compliance and procedures are followed on site at all times.
- Carry out site walks with the client.
- Ensure that weekly targets are delivered and the project is on schedule.
- Fault find and resolve any issues, report any major incidents back to the management team.
- Strong experience working on FTTP Fibre projects.
- Good supervisory / management background.
- Experience fibre cable installation, testing and splicing.
- Accreditations desirable (N23 etc.)
- NRSWA desirable.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214