£180 - 200 per day
0203 002 2217
28 days ago
Location: West London
Start Date: Monday 5th April or ASAP
Job Type: Rolling Contract
Day Rate: £200 per day
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Survey Engineers to work for a fantastic telecoms company in the UK. This will be a site-based position, with some office reporting duties on occasions. Candidates will be required to travel, sites are based in the London area, focusing on West London initially.
- Complete Site Surveys
- Work with the design team to plan Fibre paths and complete drawings.
- Ensure that projects are running smoothly and to the clients specification
- Adhere to health and safety at all times and look out for the welfare of others on site.
- Constantly liaise with the Fibre PM to ensure successful delivery
- Escalate any issues on site to senior management.
- Carry out regular risk assessments prior to site access to report any issues or hazards beforehand.
- 2+ years experience in a Fibre Survey position previously
- Strong experience working on FTTx projects in the past.
- Good knowledge of site health and safety.
- NRSWA Certificate
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.