£28k - 30k per year
0203 002 2212
21 days ago
Fibre Installation Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 - £30,000 + Van + 25 days holiday + Great benefits package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Installation engineer to work across the South West. The successful candidate will be a part of the installation team. You will be responsible for extending existing builds to provide service to customers, resolving network issues preventing customers from being connected. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Installation of Fibre Cables into Distribution points, fibre enclosures and patch panels on existing and new networks.
- Complete emergency repair work
- Finding Faults on the existing and new networks being built.
- You will need to work both individually and as a team to achieve the delivery targets and KPI’s
- Complete Fibre Splicing and tested at the customer premises.
- Adhere to Health & Safety Guidelines
Must Have: -
- Full UK Driving license for 1+ years
- NRSWA Operative Card
- Experience in OH and UG Fibre Optics.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.