£27k - 29k per year + Pension, life insurance, health care options & Veh / Pension, life insurance, health care options & Vehicle
0203 002 2217
about 1 month ago
Fibre Installation Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent (40 Hour Week)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Installation engineer to work across the South West of England. The successful candidate will be a part of the installation team. You will be responsible for extending existing builds to provide service to customers, resolving network issues preventing customers from being connected. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits including: Pension, life insurance, health care options, company vehicle and 33 days holiday.
- Installation of Fibre Cables into Distribution points, fibre enclosures and patch panels on existing and new networks.
- Installations both OH & UG around the SW.
- Finding Faults on the existing and new networks being built.
- Carry out emergency repair work as part of the 24 hours call out team. This is rota based.
- You will need to work both individually and as a team to achieve the delivery targets and KPI’s
- Working at heights and in the underground network, whilst making sure to keep to all H&S Legislation.
Must Have: -
- Full UK Driving license for 1+ years
- NRSWA Operative Card
- Any climbing or BT PIA Accreditation is advantageous
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact TBC from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 22 TBC