£27k - 29.5k per year
29 days ago
Fibre Installation Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent (40 Hour Week)
Salary: 27,000 – 30,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Installation engineer to work across the South West of England. The successful candidate will be a part of the installation team. You will be responsible for extending existing builds to provide service to customers, resolving network issues preventing customers from being connected.
- Installation of Fibre Cables into Distribution points, fibre enclosures and patch panels on existing and new networks.
- Installations both OH & UG around the SW.
- Installing Fibre to the premise into customer homes, business and residential.
- Finding Faults on the existing and new networks being built.
- You will need to work both individually and as a team to achieve the delivery targets and KPI’s
- Working at heights and in the underground network, whilst making sure to keep to all H&S Legislation.
Must Have: -
- Full UK Driving license for 1+ years
- NRSWA Operative Card
- Any climbing or BT PIA Accreditation is advantageous
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215