£25k - 28k per year
19 days ago
Fibre Installation Engineer
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £28,000 Per Annum + Van / Fuel Card + Pension & Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Installation engineer to work for a fantastic organisation based in Scotland. The successful candidate will be a part of the installation team, reporting to the Field Manager you will install, connect, and test optical fibre cables.
- Complete fibre network builds (FTTP / FTTH) including building joints, nodes and splicing.
- Installing Fibre to the premise into customer homes, business and residential.
- Finding Faults on the existing and new networks being built.
- You will need to work both individually and as a team to achieve the delivery targets and KPI’s
- Power and OTDR testing
- Working at heights and in the underground network, whilst making sure to keep to all H&S Legislation.
Must Have: -
- Fibre Network Builds (FTTP / FTTH) Experience.
- Termination and splicing of fibre optic cables.
- Power and OTDR testing.
- Full UK Driving license.
- NRSWA or SWQR Card is beneficial.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214