£30k - 38k per year
11 days ago
Fibre Lead Engineer or Supervisor
Start date: Monday 17th May or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000 per annum (Depending on experience) + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Lead Engineer / Supervisor with strong FTTP experience to work for a fantastic company based in Kent. Our client is looking for an addition to their team to assist them in completing a large-scale fibre rollout in the South East. Looking for either a lead engineer or hands on supervisor to become a senior figure on site and ensure the successful delivery of the project.
- Complete the successful installation and testing of fibre cables.
- Lead sites and complete quality audit checks and fault-finding tasks.
- Ensure that H&S protocols are adhered to on site at all times.
- Report progress back into the management team.
- Complete tasks with high quality and in a timely manner to ensure the project schedule is followed.
- Strong background in Fibre Telecoms projects, especially FTTP / FTTH.
- Experience on installation, testing and splicing fibre cables.
- Accreditations preferable (N23 etc.)
- Driving licence.
- Supervisory experience (if at the higher level).
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Sophie Ford from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212.