£35k - 40k per year
0203 002 2212
10 days ago
Fibre Network Engineer
Start date: October
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 + Van + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for FTTx Network Engineers to work for a fantastic telecommunications company, covering sites in the West Midlands / Gloucestershire area. You will be responsible for the deployment, upgrade and maintenance of all physical points of the fibre network.
This will be working for a brand new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi million pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Responsible for deploying, upgrading and maintaining the distribution, core and physical networks, at a street cabinet, exchange and data centre
- mentoring and training of fibre engineers in specific skills.
- Ownership of major outages caused by physical damage (RTA against Street Cabinets) or utility strikes on network cabling managing rectification.
- Monitoring the network capacity and proactively upgrading where required
- Working with maintenance teams to monitor network health and proactively enabling swap outs when issues are detected minimising outages for end users.
Must Have: -
- Full UK Driving license.
- Certified Data Centre Technical Professional (CDCTP)
- Fibre equipment configuration
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Justin Levin from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212.