Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Up to £200.00 per annum
20 days ago
6 month rolling
17 Dec 00:00
Senior Fibre Network Planner
Location: Milton Keynes
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Temp to Perm
Contract Length: 6 Months Rolling
Day Rate: £200 per day + Travel covered if needed
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Senior Fibre Planner to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company. This role will be based from Milton Keynes and will not require regular travel outside of the area. The successful candidate will be an experienced fibre specialist with strong knowledge of network planning processes & applications. You will be tasked with supervising a small team of planners and ensuring that projects are running smoothly.
- Produce plans, drawings & maps for Optical Fibre routes.
- Set up and lead a successful delivery team.
- Regularly give the customer progress reports and become the key contact for communication and escalations on the planning project.
- Complete reports and desktop surveys
- Capacity planning
- Build map and database environments
- Liaise with the senior team regularly to achieve deadlines and targets.
- FTTx Project experience, preferably in Fibre Planning.
- Experience leading a team.
- Good understanding of CAD & GIS Tools.
- Sound knowledge of Access Networks (Spine, copper, FTTP, FTTC)
- Ability to interpret detailed data requirements.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ryan Derry from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7338