£35k - 40k per year
10 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 35,000 - £40,000 + Vehicle + Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Planning professional with strong knowledge working on FTTH projects in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for analysing FTTH drawings and ensuring that plans are delivered on time and priced accurately. You will collaborate with other team members from design and planning to agree on job packs for the build program.
- Identify and flag any defects and engineering difficulties in the network plans and suggest alternative routes.
- Ensure that plans are being delivered on time.
- Working across the Fibre Cabling and Civils aspects of projects.
- Ensure that design specifications are met for civils and fibre builds. You will need an excellent understanding of build disciplines.
- Creation of detailed job packs.
- Oversee and do quality checks of drawings by completing joint walkouts with the customer, ensuring they are buildable and cost efficient.
Must Have: -
- Strong background in FTTX Planning/Surveying
- A history of using civils avoidance methods.
- Ability to produce detailed industry-standard level of survey, installation, and as-built documentation.
- Detailed understanding of Wayleave agreements.
- Strong understanding of Streetworks.
- Solid experience in using GIS Software.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.