£35k - 45k per year
about 1 month ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 per annum + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently working with one of the most exciting Telecommunications companies in the UK. We are currently searching for Fibre Planners to join their existing team, planning FTTX projects in Scotland. Our client is offering a superb package and excellent working conditions for the successful candidate.
- Take an active role by walking the routes, overseeing and quality checking network plans by ensuring they are buildable and cost efficient.
- Identify any defects on our network plans, flag and suggest alternative routes.
- Survey contractor packs including the pre-planned fibre routes.
- Complete As-Builts where necessary.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, contractors, local authorities, and highways agencies effectively and clearly.
- Be responsible for the governance of works management in compliance with and codes of practice and guidelines.
- Utilise automation AI and machine automation and to drive an efficient operating model.
- Forecast Operating Expenses and Capital Expenses for infrastructure projects.
- Experience in identifying defects and route survey activities.
- Strong knowledge of avoidance tools.
- Excellent ability to solve problems in a timely manner.
- An attitude fully focused on solutions over problems.
- Demonstrate ability to produce detailed industry-leading level of survey, installation and as-built documents.
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.