£240 per day
0203 002 2212
about 1 month ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: 6 Month Contract
Salary: £240 per day
Allied Resource are currently working with one of the most exciting Telecommunications companies in the UK. We are currently searching for Fibre Planners to work on a 6 month contract, planning FTTX projects around the Bolton area.
- Take an active role by walking the routes, overseeing and quality checking network plans by ensuring they are buildable and cost efficient.
- Identify any defects on our network plans, flag and suggest alternative routes.
- Survey contractor packs including the pre-planned fibre routes.
- Complete As-Builts where necessary.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, contractors, local authorities, and highways agencies effectively and clearly.
- Be responsible for the governance of works management in compliance with and codes of practice and guidelines.
- Utilise automation AI and machine automation and to drive an efficient operating model.
- Forecast Operating Expenses and Capital Expenses for infrastructure projects.
- Experience in identifying defects and route survey activities.
- Strong knowledge of avoidance tools.
- Excellent ability to solve problems in a timely manner.
- An attitude fully focused on solutions over problems.
- PIA experience beneficial, with strong ability to liaise with contractors.
- Background in data/metadata manipulation, underpinning a fibre design.
- Strong diversionary work experience, as well as codes of practice in this field.
- Demonstrate ability to produce detailed industry-leading level of survey, installation and as-built documents.
- Understand long-distance fibre networks, FibrePlanIT, Comsof and GE Smallworld software.
- Full UK Driving License.
This is an excellent opportunity with a great package and fantastic working environment. If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact James Shaw from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.