£35k - 37k per year
0203 002 2217
21 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £37,000 + Vehicle + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Planners to join a fantastic organisation based in the Kent area. The successful candidate will be planning FTTX projects in the South East of England, this will be an ideal location for anyone based in Kent or within the M25. The company offers excellent prospects and career progression opportunities.
- Take an active role by walking the routes, overseeing and quality checking network plans by ensuring they are buildable and cost efficient.
- Identify any defects on our network plans, flag and suggest alternative routes.
- Survey contractor packs including the pre-planned fibre routes.
- Complete As-Builts where necessary.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, contractors, local authorities, and highways agencies effectively and clearly.
- Be responsible for the governance of works management in compliance with and codes of practice and guidelines.
- Utilise automation AI and machine automation and to drive an efficient operating model.
- Forecast Operating Expenses and Capital Expenses for infrastructure projects.
- Experience in identifying defects and route survey activities.
- Strong knowledge of avoidance tools.
- Background in data/metadata manipulation, underpinning a fibre design.
- Strong diversionary work experience, as well as codes of practice in this field.
- Demonstrate ability to produce detailed industry-leading level of survey, installation and as-built documents.
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217