£36k - 38k per year
21 days ago
Location: West Midlands
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £36,000 - £38,000 + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Planners to join a fantastic organisation based in the West Midlands. The successful candidate will be planning FTTX projects in the area. Our client is looking for someone with a strong understanding of PIA and a background in rural builds would also be beneficial. The company offers excellent prospects and career progression opportunities.
- Take an active role by walking the routes, overseeing and quality checking network plans by ensuring they are buildable and cost efficient.
- Identify any defects on our network plans, flag and suggest alternative routes.
- Survey contractor packs including the pre-planned fibre routes.
- Complete As-Builts where necessary.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders, contractors, local authorities, and highways agencies effectively and clearly.
- Be responsible for the governance of works management in compliance with and codes of practice and guidelines.
- Utilise automation AI and machine automation and to drive an efficient operating model.
- Forecast Operating Expenses and Capital Expenses for infrastructure projects.
- Background in PIA projects.
- Experience in identifying defects and route survey activities.
- Strong knowledge of avoidance tools.
- Background in data/metadata manipulation, underpinning a fibre design.
- Strong diversionary work experience, as well as codes of practice in this field.
- Demonstrate ability to produce detailed industry-leading level of survey, installation and as-built documents.
- Full UK Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213.