Dublin, Republic of Ireland
€35000.00 - €40000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Fibre Planning Engineer
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Permanent or Long-Term Contract Considered
Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 (Contract rates considered)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Planner on behalf of a fantastic Telecoms organisation based in Ireland. Reporting into the fibre program director and joining an experienced team of engineers.
- Produce plans, drawings & maps for Optical Fibre routes.
- Offer CAD support to the team.
- Complete reports and desktop surveys
- Capacity planning
- Build map and database environments
- Fibre planning experience.
- Engineering degree is a bonus.
- 3 years + experience working on FTTx projects.
- CAD / GIS experience.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7339.