£45k - 50k per year
19 days ago
FTTX Planning Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 45,000 – 50,000 Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Planning manager with a strong knowledge of planning activities within the FTTX market. The successful candidate will lead a team of planner’s activities ensuring the plans are correct and priced accurately. The company operates UK wide and delivering IT/Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required FTTP/FTTH activities.
- Manage the shutdown of sites, owning the reporting and providing visibility of defects, plan and cost for corrections that reduce expose for the company.
- Ensure works are executed in line with the planned works with deviations captured and appropriately invoiced to protect the projected margin. Regular review of deviations and root cause conducted with actions in place
- Create budgets for the division and submit for approvals with the Director.
- Managing a team of lead planners and planners across the whole department, making sure that plans for work are being delivered on time.
- Liaising with the client, directors internally, supervisors onsite and the planners within the office, therefore you will need good people skills.
Must Have: -
- Clean Driving License
- Managing teams of Fibre Planners
- Good IT Skills, internet use, email and Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.