£50k - 58k per year
3 months ago
Fibre Programme Planner
Location: Banbury (WFH)
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £50k - £58k
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Programme Planner with strong FTTH experience to work for a fantastic Telecoms company. The successful candidate will be able to programme a full fibre build start to finish. The company will require you to attend the offices in Midlands but also be onsite in the northern home counties.
- Walking the streets to be able to map out the full build.
- Allocate timings for each sequence to the build from start to finish.
- Be able to allocate pricing against each job during the build to have a full price alongside the timings.
- Be able to identify constraints and full resource requirements for the build.
- Input all the information into the project schedule using Primavera/MS Project
- Proactively monitor the progress of the build weekly along with setting targets for the team moving forward.
- Analyse and monitor the efficiency of the Teams checking the spent to earned ratio regularly.
Must Have: -
- FTTH/FFTP Build experience
- 3+ years in Project Planning
- Primavera Software experience
- Degree in engineering discipline
- Be able to use MS Project/Primavera & Microsoft office suite
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210