£25k - 30k per year
about 1 month ago
Fibre Project Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator to work with a fantastic Telecommunications company based in Braintree. The successful candidate will be working with the PMO team to assist in the delivery of a major FTTH project in the UK. This will be working in a fast-paced environment with an excellent team, offering great benefits and career progression opportunities.
- Ensure that projects are completed with business policies and procedures being followed, avoiding any incidents along the way.
- Track project progress using the project build systems.
- Support the PMO team to ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Report on all deviations from the original project scope and plans.
- Management and monitoring of the external systems and portals (CTIL, Symology, EtON etc.)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as a team.
- Experience working as a coordinator within a Civils / Telecoms environment.
- Experience with NRSWA and noticing or wayleaves would be preferable.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210