£26k - 28k per year
10 days ago
Fibre Project Coordinator
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000 per annum + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Project Coordinator with good Fibre / FTTx project experience to work for a fantastic company based in Manchester. The successful candidate will work closely with the senior management team, assisting them with the ongoing organisation and completion of projects.
- Monitor project plans and schedules to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Maintain a close relationship with managers, sub-contractors and clients.
- Arrange and participate in key stakeholder meetings.
- Prepare any essential presentation materials for meetings on behalf of management.
- Provide administration support when needed.
- Ensure that job packs and documentation is received, maintained and distributed accordingly for each project.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Coordination experience working in the Fibre / FTTx industry.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Detailed knowledge of RAMS collation packs and experience uploading RAMS and customer documentation to internal and customer systems.
- Good experience handling and filing important documentation.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.