£40k - 50k per year
0203 002 2217
12 days ago
FTTX Project Manager
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 40,000 – 50,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for an FTTP Project Manager with strong Fibre roll out experience to work for a fantastic Telecommunications company. The successful candidate will be responsible for the end-to-end management projects to achieve successful delivery of FTTP both on the fibre cabling and civils aspects of the project.
- Report in to stake holders and senior management on a regular basis.
- Act as point of contact for local highways and councils within your region to minimise number of FPN’s.
- Ensure that resources and materials are utilised correctly to mitigate ant issues and risks.
- Closely manage sub-contractors to ensure a smooth working environment.
- Produce exceptional advice to customer and business installation teams and provide solutions when needed.
- Have a strong influence on stakeholder management and ensure excellent stakeholder plans are in place.
- End to end management of Fibre installation rollouts within rural areas.
- Involvement within value and cost to and understand the use of value of services within contractors.
Must Have: -
- Previous experience in managing Fibre rollouts.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Demonstrable experience in working within a high paced environment.
- Analytical and solution orientated.
- UK Driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Josh Wright from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2217.