£40k per year
28 days ago
FTTX Project Planner
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Planning professional with strong knowledge working on FTTX projects in the UK. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that plans are delivered on time and priced accurately. The company operates UK wide, so some travel will be required, although you will be office based in Essex.
- Manage the shutdown of sites, owning the reporting and providing visibility of defects, plan and cost for corrections that reduce exposure for the company.
- Ensure works are executed in line with the planned works with deviations captured and appropriately invoiced to protect the projected margin. Regular review of deviations and root cause conducted with actions in place
- Ensure that plans are being delivered on time.
- Working across the Fibre Cabling and Civils aspects of projects.
- Ensure that design specifications are met for civils and fibre builds. You will need an excellent understanding of build disciplines.
- Creation of detailed job packs.
- Complete site surveys when required.
Must Have: -
- Strong Fibre Cable and Civils project planning experience.
- Microsoft Projects Experience
- Clean Driving License
- Good IT Skills, internet use, email and Microsoft Office applications.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215