£34k - 38k per year
19 days ago
Location: Southern England
Start date: Monday 10th May or ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £34,000 - £38,000 per annum + Vehicle + Expenses.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Engineer with strong splicing and testing experience to work for a fantastic company based in the South. The successful candidate will be required to work on various sites in the South of the UK, travel and staying away from home will be required. You will lead from the front on fibre splicing and cabling projects, also acting as a Team Lead for the junior engineers to ensure that quality is of a high standard. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits for their employees. There is potential for this role to become a Management position in the next 2 years or so.
- Complete fibre splicing and testing works on various sites.
- Quality check completed work to ensure that standards are high.
- Ensure that SHEQ compliance and procedures are followed on site at all times.
- Report progress back into the management team.
- Ensure that weekly targets are delivered and the project is on schedule.
- Fault find and resolve any issues, report any major incidents back to the management team.
- Strong knowledge working on Fibre FTTx projects.
- Experience fibre cable installation, testing and splicing.
- Ability to lead a team and quality check work.
- Accreditations desirable (N23 etc.)
- NRSWA desirable.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Sophie Ford from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212.