£200 - 220 per day
28 days ago
Fibre Engineering Team (Splicer / Tester)
Location: Midlands / North (Nottingham)
Start date: Monday 7th / 14th September
Job Type: Contract – 3 months rolling
Day Rate: £525 per day
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Engineering Team with one Splicer and one Tester, to cover sites on an FTTx project in the Midlands / North of England.
- Installation and splicing of cables
- Fibre handling and testing
- Being able to analyse the trace results to pinpoint any problems.
- Analysing site documentation and installing equipment in line with the specification
- Produce fibre characterisation reports
- Strong Fibre Splicing background. (Splicer in the team)
- Excellent Fibre Testing background. (Tester in the team)
- Working knowledge of using various fusion splicing and optical testing equipment
- Own van and tools.
- BT Accreditations
- NRSWA is a bonus
- Asbestos Awareness / Manual Handling
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ryan Derry from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218