28 days ago
Fibre Splicing Supervisor
Location: Watford/St. Albans
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract (Ongoing)
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Splicing Supervisor with strong FTTH experience to work for a fantastic company in Watford. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based engineers operating on the BT network. The company provides UK wide Telecoms services, working with some of the countries’ biggest ISP’s. This role will be an ongoing contract for the right candidate, based on site in the Watford area.
- You will be responsible for overseeing fibre teams on BT Network Builds covering splicing, cabling and blown fibre on UG and OH networks.
- Get involved with the team, leading by example alongside your supervisory duties.
- Ensure your team are adequately qualified and inducted for site.
- Use your strong knowledge of FTTx projects to accurately report updates to your Project Manager.
- Communicate effectively with the Site Team, attending meetings for progress updates and reporting any conditions on permitting.
- Ensure any corrective actions are reviewed and closed in an efficient and timely manner.
- Strong PON Build/FTTx knowledge on the BT network.
- NOPS Card with all relevant qualifications (SA001, SA002, N23 etc.)
- NRSWA accredited.
- Excellent knowledge of splicing, cabling, and re-routing.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Drew Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2213