£32000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
20 Mar 00:00
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000 per annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Supervisor to work on a large FTTP project in Essex. This will be a permanent position where successful candidates will be expected to oversee operational teams on the project, you will need to be from a strong Fibre background.
- Supervise teams on site - Fibre & Civils
- Complete site surveys
- Ensure that correct drawings are available in job packs
- Liaise with local authorities to discuss street work & permits etc.
- Complete quality audits and provide operational support.
- Meet with clients on site to maintain good relationships.
- Ensure that quality of work, procedures and methods of working are understood and adhered to by all field operatives.
- Work with the planning team to plan works
- Support PM's to ensure the quick resolution of any issues on site.
- Strong project knowledge on FTTP
- Experience in Fibre cable installation / splicing / testing.
- Computer literate
- Ability to produce reports on installations and completed works
- Ability to conduct H&S / quality audits on site.
- NRSWA Supervisor
- SSSTS or SMSTS
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale at Allied Resource recruitment on 0203 974 7335.