£35k per year
19 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: 35,000 GBP Per Annum
Allied Resource are currently recruiting a Fibre supervisor to be based in Yorkshire area. The successful candidate will have experience of installations and supervising FTTx works in the UK. The Supervisor oversees the day to day operational duties of the field engineers and ensure that the project is running correctly and quality is to a high standard.
- Supervising the Fibre/Civils engineers in the field.
- Make sure all requirements are being delivered by the team of engineers.
- Meeting with the clients where required to give them updates on the progress.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for co-ordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Making sure the work is following the processes put in place by the back office updating them on progress. Capturing all issues on a daily basis to escalate if needs be
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S regulations.
- Sponsor and support new ways of working which would improve delivery
Must Have: -
- Experience managing Fibre / Civils operational teams.
- Knowledge of Fibre splicing & blowing, civils works.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Driving License
- Word & Excel knowledge
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Ross Teasdale from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2215.