Newcastle upon Tyne
£35k - 40k per year + + Benefits
14 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Allied Resource are proud to present this fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Internet Service Provider building their own network in the Northeast of England. The client is looking to recruit a Fibre Supervisor with a strong knowledge of delivering successful projects within the FTTX market. The successful candidate will be responsible for supervising a high-quality Network Build to the required specification, whilst reducing impact on the local community.
- Supervising the Fibre/Civils engineers in the field.
- Site management of an FTTH build.
- Working alongside Build partners to form strong relationships to improve efficiency.
- Ensure work is compliant with Openreach Physical Infrastructure Access (PIA) requirements.
- Make sure all requirements are being delivered by the team of engineers.
- Ensure Chapter 8 requirements are met.
- Reduce disruption to local community during site build.
- Meeting with the clients where required to give them updates on the progress.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Making sure the work is following the processes put in place by the back office updating them on progress. Capturing all issues daily to escalate if needs be
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S regulations.
Must Have: -
- 4+ years’ experience supervising civils gangs / fibre engineers on site.
- NRSWA accreditation.
- Thorough understanding of highways and councils’ regulations for reinstatement of opening in roads.
- Recent experience of working in busy environments.
- Strong knowledge of Chapter 8 Traffic Sings Manual.
- Knowledge of Fibre splicing & blowing, civils works.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Driving License
- Word & Excel knowledge
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.