North West London
£36k - 40k per year
10 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £36,000 - £40,000 per annum + Package
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Supervisor with strong Cabling and Civils experience to work for a fantastic company based in Manchester. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based engineers, ensuring that quality and safety standards are met. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits.
- Supervising the Fibre/Civils engineers in the field.
- Make sure all requirements are being delivered by the team of engineers.
- Meeting with clients where required to give them updates on progress.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for co-ordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Document any issues on a daily basis and escalate if needs be.
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S regulations.
- Train and mentor staff.
- 5 or more years experience managing Fibre / Civils operational teams.
- H&S Qualifications (SSSTS/IOSH)
- Strong knowledge of Fibre termination techniques and testing.
- Provable background in writing and reviewing technical documentation
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210