£35k per year
0203 002 2212
25 days ago
Location: Milton Keynes
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 per annum + Van + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Supervisor with strong Cabling experience to work for a fantastic company based in Milton Keynes. The successful candidate will lead and motivate a team of field-based engineers, ensuring that quality and safety standards are met. This will be a _Hands On_ role and some installation tasks will be required, we are looking for someone who is happy to lead from the front on projects. The company offers excellent career progression opportunities and benefits. This role would suit Senior Engineers looking for a step up into management.
- Supervising the Fibre Engineers in the field.
- Make sure all requirements are being delivered by the team of engineers.
- Meeting with clients where required to give them updates on progress.
- Take a _Hands On_ approach to the role and complete installation tasks as and when required.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for co-ordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Document any issues on a daily basis and escalate if needs be.
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S regulations.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Strong Fibre (FTTx) project experience and Team leading engineers
- Strong knowledge of Fibre termination techniques and testing.
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Justin Levin from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2212.