£35k - 40k per year
10 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 per annum + Van + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Supervisors to work for a fantastic telecommunications company, covering sites in the West Midlands / Gloucestershire area. Successful candidates will be responsible for managing a team of engineers (around 6) and ensuring projects are delivered to a high standard.
This will be working for a brand new ISP, the Investors behind this company are also invested in 2 or 3 other major ISP’s in the fibre industry. The company will have multi million pound backing with experienced investors behind them that know how to build successful large scale businesses. This means that there are fantastic opportunities for growth in the business for candidates joining at this stage.
- Supervising the Fibre Engineers in the field.
- Make sure all requirements are being delivered by the team of engineers.
- Meeting with clients where required to give them updates on progress.
- Resolving any on site issues throughout the installation stages.
- Creating a good relationship with your team and all other stakeholders involved in delivering the project.
- Take full responsibility for co-ordination, delegation, supervision & quality control of onsite works.
- Document any issues on a daily basis and escalate if needs be.
- Make sure everyone is working safely following all H&S regulations.
- Train and mentor staff.
- Strong Fibre (FTTx) project experience and leading engineers (3+ years)
- Strong knowledge of fibre installation projects
- NRSWA Card (Desirable)
- SSSTS/SMSTS (Desirable)
- Strong customer facing skills.
- Driving License.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.