£38k - 42k per year + + Vehicle + Benefits
23 days ago
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £38k - £42k + Vehicle + Package
Allied Resource are proud to present this fantastic opportunity for a Fibre Supervisor to join a fantastic telecoms company based in Hampshire. Reporting to the Fibre Manager you will supervise the Fibre Network Build and Flex Operatives in the performance of their daily tasks. Ensuring that the programme of works is being followed, you will be responsible for managing productivity and compliance across the area.
- Complete and record site meetings with various stakeholders and authorities.
- Host toolbox talks and audit the site for performance and safety
- Ensure relevant resource is in place after investigation of sites for commercial reporting purposes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring compliance with NRSWA permit and noticing conditions is being regulated and adhered to on site.
- Take accurate records of any issues encountered and works planned.
- Complete detailed progress and issue reports to your Line Manager.
- Meet expectations for all traffic management activities.
- SWQR Card (NRSWA Units 1 and 10-16)
- Fibre Cabling Experience
- Full UK Drivers’ License
- Strong background in telecoms projects.
- Safety-first mindset
- Strong work ethic.