£35k - 40k per year
26 days ago
Location: West London
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k - £40k + Vehicle/Fuel + Healthcare + Holiday + Package
Allied Resource are currently working with a fantastic company within the UK telecoms industry. Our client now requires experienced Fibre Supervisors to ensure the smooth delivery of all fibre, cabling and splicing aspects of their telecommunications projects around the West London area, working on one of the UK’s fastest growing networks. This is not a hands-on role, but we do need a candidate with strong knowledge of all related field activities for cabling works on PON builds.
- Complete and record site meetings with various stakeholders and authorities.
- Host toolbox talks and audit the site for performance and safety.
- Ensure relevant resource is in place after investigation of sites for commercial reporting purposes.
- Take responsibility for ensuring compliance with NRSWA permit and noticing conditions is being regulated and adhered to on site.
- Take accurate records of any issues encountered and works planned.
- Complete detailed progress and issue reports to your Line Manager.
- Ensure all documentation is accurately completed (Box to Box, Openreach A537 etc.).
- Meet expectations for all traffic management activities.
- Full UK Drivers’ License.
- Experience in managing Cabling and Splicing gangs.
- Strong background in telecoms/PIA projects.
- PIA Accreditations & NRSWA.
- Safety-first mindset.
- Strong work ethic.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2211.