£220 - 240 per day
18 days ago
Location: Midlands / North
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: 6 month rolling contract
Day Rate: £220 - £240 per day
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a FTTX Supervisor with a strong knowledge of FTTX projects. The successful candidate will be responsible for cabling and civils crews across FTT projects. The company operates UK wide, delivering IT/Telecoms services, so travel to various sites will be required. Supervisors will be regionalised, one in the Midlands, one in the North West etc.
- Provide risk assessments and pre site surveys to Project Manager prior to works to ensure plans are feasible.
- Day to day supervision of Cabling and Civils crews on site whilst ensuring strong Health and Safety is always assured.
- Always present yourself in a professional manner to maintain strong relationships with clients, customer, and other key stake holders.
- Ensure all project feedback is reported back to Project Manager and clients to ensure all processes are being followed within a safe and timely manner.
- Run weekly checks on both plant and tools to ensure they are safe to use.
Must Have: -
- NRSWA Supervisor Street works card (Essential)
- Driving Licence (Essential)
- BT / Openreach Accreditations (Desirable)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2219.