£200 - 270 per day
about 1 month ago
Fibre FTTx Surveyor
Start Date: Monday 12th July or ASAP
Job Type: 2 Month Rolling Contract
Day Rate: £200 - £270 per day (Or price work available)
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Survey Engineers to work for a fantastic telecoms company in the UK. This will be a site-based position in Aberdeen with the strong possibility of more sites coming up around Scotland for the foreseeable future. Working on the Openreach contract completing around 3 PONs per week.
- Complete Site Surveys
- Work with the design team to plan Fibre paths and complete drawings.
- Ensure that projects are running smoothly and to the clients specification
- Adhere to health and safety at all times and look out for the welfare of others on site.
- Constantly liaise with the Fibre PM to ensure successful delivery
- Escalate any issues on site to senior management.
- Carry out regular risk assessments prior to site access to report any issues or hazards beforehand.
- 3+ years experience in a Fibre Survey position previously
- Strong experience working on FTTx projects in the past.
- Good knowledge of site health and safety.
- S11 / S13 Accreditation
- NRSWA Unit 2
- Full survey kit for intrusive surveying (Kit can be provided at a cost)
- Own vehicle with chapter 8 markings
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210.