about 1 month ago
Principal Fibre Surveyor
Location: South Yorkshire
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Negotiable + Package + Benefits.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for a Fibre Surveying Team Lead to work for a fantastic telecommunications company in South Yorkshire. Successful candidates will be responsible for managing a large size survey team working on sites in South Yorkshire. The team will be completing surveys, reports and data collection on a large FTTP project. This will be a mix of office and site-based activities, some travel may be required. The company offers fantastic career opportunities and benefits packages.
- Successfully manage and coordinate the Survey team, to ensure the successful delivery of projects and business KPI’s.
- Deliver monthly / annual targets.
- Ensure that projects are delivered within budget and agreed timescales.
- Offer support and mentoring to survey team members.
- Keep stakeholders regularly updated with project progress reports.
- Undertake regular technical audits to ensure that surveyors perform to high technical standards, following the survey methods set out.
- Complete regular H&S audits to ensure the safety of staff on site.
- Provide estimations on projects.
- Lead and support regular process improvement exercises.
- Provide project briefings to the survey team prior to each rollout, to ensure correct and complete survey results are obtained in line with client specifications
- Carry out regular training of staff members to get the best out of the team.
- Assist the team completing surveys on site when required.
- Produce and maintain reports, spreadsheets and databases where necessary.
- Undertake duties in other areas of the business as and when required.
- Extensive experience in a similar role.
- MEWP Ticket, NRSWA (Unit 2), S11 & S13 accreditations
- Proven experience in the use of telecoms surveying equipment (EML & GPS).
- Supervision / Team management experience.
- FTTP project experience.
- UK driving licence.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Alex Woodman from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2210