Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £32500.00 per annum + + vehicle
16 days ago
Start Date: Midlands
Salary: £32,500 + Vehicle + Daily Expenses + Accommodation (when necessary)
Contract rates considered, please enquire.
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Survey Lead Engineers to work for a fantastic telecoms company in the UK. This will be a site-based position, with some office reporting duties on occasions. Candidates will be required to travel, initial sites are based around Coventry / Northampton, but this can differentiate as the project progresses.
- Lead and mentor a small team of Fibre Surveyors
- Work with the design team to plan Fibre paths and complete drawings
- Ensure that projects are running smoothly and to the client's specification
- Adhere to health and safety at all times and look out for the welfare of others on site.
- Constantly liaise with the Fibre PM to ensure successful delivery
- Escalate any issues on site to senior management.
- Carry out regular risk assessments prior to site access to report any issues or hazards beforehand.
- 4+ years in a Fibre Survey position previously
- Underground & Overhead experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of site health and safety.
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Artche Harrowell at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 974 7339