£280 - 300 per day
0203 002 2212
about 1 month ago
Location: Basingstoke, Ashford (Heathrow) & Potters Bar areas.
Start date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract (Ongoing)
Day Rate: £280 per day
Allied Resource are proud to be working with a great Telecommunications company. Our client is currently offering an excellent opportunity for Fibre Surveyors to cover Basingstoke, Ashford and Potters Bar, joining their existing teams on an ongoing contract. With Further contracts coming up meaning longevity of work.
- Provide high quality survey data, following surveying processes and specifications at all times.
- Successfully complete surveys within the specified budget and timescales.
- Use appropriate software packages to produce necessary client outputs / data.
- Ensure that the correct survey results are obtained in line with client specifications.
- Take responsibility for documentation of intrusive survey results.
- Always maintain effective communication between clients, contractors and supply chain.
- Ensure that you always follow Risk Assessment / Method Statement and H&S guidelines.
- Contribute to the improvement of processes and training of junior staff members.
- Undertake duties in other areas of the business as and when required.
- Fibre telecoms survey experience.
- Proven experience in the use of telecoms surveying equipment (EML & GPS).
- UK driving licence.
- BT Openreach S11 Accreditation
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.