£250 per day
0203 002 2212
20 days ago
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Payment Terms: Weekly
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Surveyors to work for a fantastic telecoms company in London. An exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation, this will be a field based role with the requirement to carry out on site surveys across the North/East London area, but will require travel outside of this.
- Complete Site Surveys
- Work with the design team to plan Fibre paths and complete drawings.
- Ensure that projects are running smoothly and to the client’s specification
- Adhere to health and safety at all times and look out for the welfare of others on site.
- Constantly liaise with the Fibre PM to ensure successful delivery
- Escalate any issues on site to senior management.
- Carry out regular risk assessments prior to site access to report any issues or hazards beforehand.
- Strong experience in a Fibre Survey position previously, with experience on the Openreach network.
- Strong experience working on FTTx projects in the past.
- Good knowledge of site health and safety.
- Openreach accreditations SA001, SA002
- Openreach accreditation S11 (Desirable)
- NRSWA Unit 2
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Tom Peel from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2218.