£35k - 38k per year
20 days ago
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35k - £38k + Vehicle + Fuel + 25 days holiday + Benefits
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Surveyors to work for a fantastic telecoms company in Yorkshire. An exciting opportunity to work for a rapidly growing organisation.
- Complete Site Surveys
- Work with the design team to plan Fibre paths and complete drawings.
- Ensure that projects are running smoothly and to the client’s specification
- Adhere to health and safety at all times and look out for the welfare of others on site.
- Constantly liaise with the Fibre PM to ensure successful delivery
- Escalate any issues on site to senior management.
- Carry out regular risk assessments prior to site access to report any issues or hazards beforehand.
- Strong experience in a Fibre Survey position previously
- Strong experience working on FTTx projects in the past.
- Good knowledge of site health and safety.
- Openreach accreditations advantageous (SA001, SA002, S5, S6, S11)
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Luke Cairns from Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2216.