£200 - 220 per day
6 days ago
Location: North London / Hertfordshire / East Anglia
Start Date: Wednesday 15th September or ASAP
Job Type: 2 Month Rolling Contract
Day Rate: £200 per day
Allied Resource are currently recruiting for Fibre Survey Engineers to work for a fantastic telecoms company in the UK. This will be a site-based position, with some office reporting duties on occasions. Candidates will be required to travel, sites are based around all over England, but engineers will be mainly used in their regions of the country, sites will be scheduled to minimise travel where possible.
- Complete Site Surveys
- Work with the design team to plan Fibre paths and complete drawings.
- Ensure that projects are running smoothly and to the clients specification
- Adhere to health and safety at all times and look out for the welfare of others on site.
- Constantly liaise with the Fibre PM to ensure successful delivery
- Escalate any issues on site to senior management.
- Carry out regular risk assessments prior to site access to report any issues or hazards beforehand.
- 3+ years experience in a Fibre Survey position previously
- Strong experience working on FTTx projects in the past.
- Good knowledge of site health and safety.
- SA001Openreach FTTP Accreditations
- SA002 Safety Underground (Gas Testing & Lid Lifting)
- S006 PIA Duct Survey
- NRSWA Unit 2
- Full survey kit for intrusive surveying
- Own vehicle with chapter 8 markings
If you are interested in this position, or can recommend anyone else, please contact Poppy Melham at Allied Resource Recruitment on 0203 002 2214.